I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 1 Lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin oil
- 3 TBS lemon juice
- 1/2 TSP freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 TSP salt
- 1 gallon-sized plastic freezer bag.
- Label your freezer bag.
- Add all ingredients.
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal, and lay flat in your freezer.
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight or in morning in water.
- Cook on law for 8 to 10 hours.
- Double recipe to make two freezer meals.
Zapkode Marie https://www.zapkodemarie.net/