I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
Honey Mustard Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 small chicken breasts), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Cook on “low” setting for 4 hours in a 6-quart slow cooker or 8 hours in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Serve with peas and potatoes.
Zapkode Marie https://www.zapkodemarie.net/