I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
Southwestern Chicken Chili with peppers and corn
- 16oz bag of frozen pepper stir fry vegetables (the one I used was 14.4oz)
- 1/2 of a 16oz bag of frozen yellow corn (about 1 and 2/3 cups)
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15oz can of petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 packet of white chicken chili seasoning mix
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups of water (not needed until day of cooking)
- 1 gallon-sized plastic freezer bag
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag.
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag (except water).
- Seal and freeze for up to three months.
- Thaw overnight in fridge or in morning in water.
- Add to crockpot with water.
- Cook on low setting for 4 hours in a 6-quart crockpot or 8 hours in a 4quart crockpot.
- Shred chicken and stir.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese and tortilla chips.
- Double to make two meals.
Zapkode Marie https://www.zapkodemarie.net/