I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
Orange Ginger Chicken
- 1 Lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 Cup orange juice
- 3 TBS Minced ginger root
- 2 TBS honey
- 2 TBS coconut oil
- 1 TSP crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 gallon-sized plastic freezer bag.
- Label your freezer bag.
- Add all ingredients.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal and lay flat in the freezer for up to three months.
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight or in morning in water.
- Add to crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Double recipe to make two freezer meals.
Zapkode Marie http://www.zapkodemarie.net/