I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
Italian Pork Roast
- 2-pound boneless pork roast
- 28 Oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 4 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs parsley
- 1 Tsp basil
- 1 Tsp oregano
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot and cook on "low" setting for 6-8 hours.
- Shred meat.
- Serve with green beans, rice and sauce in crockpot.
Zapkode Marie http://www.zapkodemarie.net/