I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
Company Pork Roast
- 2-pound boneless pork roast, fat trimmed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Add ingredients to crockpot and cook on “low” setting for 6-8 hours.
- Slice or shred meat and cover with sauce.
- Serve with rice and steamed broccoli.
Zapkode Marie http://www.zapkodemarie.net/