I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
Shredded BBQ Pork
- 2-pound boneless pork roast, fat trimmed
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Add ingredients to crockpot and cook on “low” setting for 6-8 hours.
- Shred pork and mix with sauce in crockpot.
- Serve on hamburger buns with corn on the cob.
Zapkode Marie http://www.zapkodemarie.net/