I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1, 6oz can of tomato paste
- 1, 13.5oz can of coconut milk
- 1 small onion, chopped (about one cup)
- 2 cups of frozen peas
- 1, 14.5oz can of tomato sauce (about 1 3/4 cup)
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cook on low setting for 6 hours or until chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Serve with rice.
Zapkode Marie http://www.zapkodemarie.net/