I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
Honey BBQ Chicken Sandwhiches
- 1lbs Chicken
- 1 Cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 2 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBS honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Label 1 gallon freezer ziplock bag.
- Combine all ingredients in a 1 gallon freezer ziplock bag.
- Remove as much air as possible.
- Flatten bag out.
- Place bag in the freezer.
- Thaw bag in refrigerator overnight or in sink of hot water morning of cooking.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with hamburger buns and chips.
- Can buy most ingredients at Aldi.
- Double recipe to make two freezer meals.
Zapkode Marie http://www.zapkodemarie.net/