I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
Ground Beef, Peas, Carrots & Potatoes
A delicious one pot meal.
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- 2lbs Ground Beef
- 1lb Cut Up Potatoes
- 2 Pkgs Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 4 Cups Water
- 4 TBS Beef Bouillon
- 4 Cups Cooked Rice
- Add 2 TBS Olive Oil to pan.
- Add 2lbs Hamburger to pan. Break up and cook until no longer red. Drain out the oil.
- Add 1lb Cut up Potatoes.
- Add 2Pkgs Frozen Peas and Carrots.
- Add 4 TBS Beef Bouillon
- Add 4 Cups Water
- Stir all ingredients
- Cook until boils on medium. Once boils drop heat to medium low and stir occasionally.
- Serve on top of cooked rice.
Zapkode Marie http://www.zapkodemarie.net/