I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
Cranberry Pork Roast
- 2-pound boneless pork roast, fat trimmed
- 15oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- Add ingredients to crockpot and cook on “low” setting for 6-8 hours.
- Slice or shred meat.
- Serve with cranberry sauce in crockpot, stuﬃng, and asparagus.
Zapkode Marie http://www.zapkodemarie.net/