I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
Maple Pulled Pork
- 2-pound boneless pork roast, fat trimmed
- ½ large onion, sliced (or one small onion)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Add ingredients to crockpot and cook on “low” setting for 6-8 hours.
- Shred pork and mix with sauce in crockpot.
- Serve with roasted sweet potatoes and green beans.
Zapkode Marie http://www.zapkodemarie.net/