I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- 32oz bag frozen tater tots
- 3oz bag bacon pieces (absorbent paper from inside bag removed!)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 3/4 cup 2% milk (or whatever kind you have on hand)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook on “low” setting for 4-6 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- Top with sour cream and serve with peas.
Zapkode Marie http://www.zapkodemarie.net/