I do not claim this recipe as my own. I am simply sharing it on my blog for others to be able to find it. I like to have all the recipes I like in one place.
Mexican Beef Roast with Carrots
- 2-pound boneless beef chuck shoulder roast
- 2 pounds carrots (minus the two carrots needed for recipe #2), peeled and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon red pepper ﬂakes
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Add contents of freezer bag to slow cooker and cook on “low” setting for 6-8 hours
- Shred meat.
- Serve with cauliﬂower rice.
Zapkode Marie http://www.zapkodemarie.net/